My WebLink
|
Help
|
About
|
Sign Out
Home
Browse
Search
1983/06/29 Council Minutes
>
Council Minutes
>
1983/06/29 Council Minutes
Metadata
Thumbnails
Annotations
Entry Properties
Last modified
10/16/2020 10:54:11 AM
Creation date
9/28/2020 11:09:14 PM
Metadata
Fields
Template:
Council Minutes
Date
6/29/1983
There are no annotations on this page.
Document management portal powered by Laserfiche WebLink 9 © 1998-2015
Laserfiche.
All rights reserved.
/
10
PDF
Print
Pages to print
Enter page numbers and/or page ranges separated by commas. For example, 1,3,5-12.
After downloading, print the document using a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader).
View images
View plain text
292 <br /> Jnne 29,1983 <br /> 9 1#991' <br /> not be subdivided into two lots of 12,500 square feet,etc. Sharon <br /> Kosch of 4925-23rd Avenue West suggested the lot size be lowered. <br /> , to 24,800 square feet and that the plug in the cul-de-sac be kept <br /> closed. <br /> Mr.Bocek said he would go along with the ten lots on Viewcrest, <br /> but would have to move the culdesac location to a little.south. <br /> He hoped the 14 lots on 23rd would be approved with this change. <br />' Dan Mathias then said the staff in public works would have to check <br /> into the water pressure available with the configuration on 23rd Ave. <br />. to9 and said this mould take some time. <br /> Parls1:=4:rtng=tR:11.2!tgte """te t"'tt" <br /> Moved by Councilman Overstreet,seconded by Councilman Aldcroft that <br /> the public hearing'be continued until 8:30 a.m.July 1. <br /> Roll was called with all councilmen voting yes except Councilman bang. <br />, ,19 and Michelson who were excused. <br />‘9 9 Motion carried. <br />, 099'9 <br /> July 1,1983 <br /> I 1999''9 The public hearing on tentative approval of Kenilworth V was <br /> 9911:,FDI' reopened at 8:30 a.m.,July 1,1983,in the Council Chambers of <br /> the Everett City Hall with all Councilmen in attendance except <br /> ' Councilmen bangus and Michelson who were excused. <br /> President Pope said this was a contirmance from June 29th of the <br /> V V, public hearing on Kenilworth Plat V. <br /> 1'9 1:,99 Dennia Grhgoire,of the Planning Department,said the development <br /> 1 r1 had been agreed to with the citizens including the 14 lots off of <br /> r 23rd Avenue. He pointed out a difference in the design of the cul- <br /> de-sac in this area. He said the Public Works concerns about water <br /> preasure would be addressed before the final plat approval. He <br /> said there would be 14 lots of less than 25,000 aquare feet with a <br /> 20 foot buffer to the south. Public Works needs a 20 foot easement <br /> across the south end of the plat for underground utilities. <br /> oCouncilman Aldcroft was concerned about the retention pond being a <br /> danger to children and Mr.Gregoire said tbis was being addressed <br /> so that it would be constructed in the safest manner possible. <br /> Mr.Gregoire said also that a covenant had been agreed to regarding <br /> the lets being subdivided at any future date. <br /> President Pope was concerned about a left turn lane off of Mukilteo <br /> Blvd.because of the increased traffic,and Mr.Gregoire said he <br /> believed that was in the traffic update plan as presented by the <br /> E :I, Traffic Engineering Department at the last meeting. <br /> I 9 99 <br /> Jim Allendoerfer,representing the citizens,said they still were <br /> 1 9 asking that the Monday through Friday time limit be set on working <br /> hours,they asked for the same buffer as had been placed on Kenil- <br /> worth I,they were concerned about the safety of the retention pond, <br /> K• <br /> r <br /> , , <br />
The URL can be used to link to this page
Your browser does not support the video tag.